Dreamlike vacations: the TOP experiences at Forte Village
Dreamlike vacations: why choose the southern coast of Sardinia
If you are searching for the perfect destination for your vacations, check out Forte Village: the multiple award winning resort in Santa Margherita di Pula, in the province of Cagliari, will transform all your desires into reality.
The perfect destination for an unforgettable trip offers the possibility of having a vacation surrounded by nature, wellness and entertainment. All of this and much more is available at Forte Village.
The accessible luxury resort, surrounded by the splendid crystal clear Sardinian sea and the fragrances of the unspoilt wild nature, is proud of offering a solution in the Mediterranean without comparison. Following an investment of over 50 million euros, a complete restyling and upgrading project has been completed for all services.
The resort is not far from Cagliari airport and to fly from Rome or Milan the trip is about 1 hour, 1 hour and a half from Paris, 2 hours from London and Frankfurt and 4 hours from Moscow.
The resort is located on one of the most beautiful coasts in the South of Sardinia, it offers a wide choice of accommodation solutions so to satisfy specific needs of its guests: there are 8 hotels of 5 and 4 star, refined luxury suites and up to 13 beautiful and private luxury villas with extra services, for example a butler, chef or chauffeur.
At the heart of the resort is the fascinating Piazza Luisa, center of nightlife at Forte Village, where the guests can enjoy themselves, have a cocktail or a glass of wine and assist live events performed by Italian and international artists. Many famous artists have performed on stage under the stars in Piazza Luisa, including Zucchero, Tullio De Piscopo, Billy Preston, Kid Creole & the Coconuts and Matt Bianco.
Let’s now discover together which are the top experiences making Forte Village the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacation.
Dreamlike vacation: 5 top experiences at Forte Village Resort
There are many kinds of travelers but they all have the same objective: having a dreamlike vacation immersed in a unique and marvelous scenario like the southern coast of Sardinia.
Whatever your idea of vacation, Forte Village, surrounded by 50 hectares of splendid gardens, is the right place for you. Ideal for couples searching for a peaceful and private place, the resort is also perfect for groups of friends hungry for the sea, sun and fun and also for families needing to organize safe and fun vacations with small children.
Here are the 5 top experiences not to miss out on at Forte Village.
- Wellness: the Aquaforte Thalasso & Spa is an oasis of wellness and relaxation, a place to help re-establish wellbeing with exclusive treatments like massages with Ayurvedic oils which helps to prevent the skin from aging and counteracts stress and insomnia.
- Romantic atmosphere: the private Spa is an extraordinary experience to relax and re-gain harmony within a couple. A cure-all for partners wanting to switch off for a while to re-discover the pleasure of each others company while surrounded by a romantic and relaxing atmosphere.
- The underwater world: doing water sports like snorkeling or diving is a fun experience with high levels of adrenaline, it helps stay in shape and allows you to explore the underwater world and discover the wonders of marine flora and fauna around the island.
- Gourmet recipes: the quality and variety of food is the flagship at Forte Village, guests can loose themselves among traditional cuisine and the most interesting contemporary national and international food and wine trends. The resort holds a wide selection of gourmet restaurants run by Michelin starred chefs like the Terazza San Domenico, run by Massimiliano Mascia, The Cinnamon Club run by famous chef Vivek Singh, the Forte Gourmet, the Belvedere and many more.
- A resort suitable for children: the Children’s Wonderland, an Oasis of fun built especially for children, the Sport Academies where the little ones can do their favorite sport or try out something new while supervised by the attentive eye of great international champions who will help them to improve their technique in group or individual sports.