Romantic getaway: 10 reasons to choose Forte Village
Romantic getaway: what to avoid
Choosing the right destination for a romantic getaway is crucial if you don’t want to run the risk of being single once you get home. To find the right place for the perfect holiday matching both partner’s desires and needs can be a difficult task.
Forte Village is the award-winning resort in Santa Margherita di Pula in the province of Cagliari. It’s the ideal place for a romantic and unforgettable holiday with your better half.
Nestled in an enchanting natural park of 50 hectares overlooking the blue, crystalline waters of the beautiful Sardinian sea, and surrounded by the scents of uncontaminated and wild nature of the island, the affordable luxury resort is the perfect place for couples looking for privacy and tranquillity.
Forte Village Resort has a unique and inimitable offer in the Mediterranean basin. Also, during the past four years, an investment of 50 million euros allowed it to be beautifully restyled and all services upgraded.
The tourist-hotel complex is not far from the airport of the ancient city of Cagliari, and it takes just one-hour flight from Rome and Milan, one hour and thirty minutes from Paris, two hours from London and Frankfurt and four hours from Moscow.
Before discovering why Forte Village is the perfect destination for a romantic trip, let us see three mistakes that can compromise the success of a holiday for two:
- Able to compromise: unfortunately, unforeseen events can occur even during a romantic getaway generating misunderstandings and quarrels. Therefore, remember to pack your bag with a good dose of patience to help you find solutions and manage possible disagreements.
- Overthinking: it happens to all couples, especially those who have been together for many years, to be overwhelmed by duties and daily problems and forget how important small gestures are, such as a hug or a compliment. During a holiday away from the daily hustle and bustle, put aside the shyness, forget what you left at home and concentrate only on the couple’s well-being.
- Smartphone addiction: being always connected and spending the holiday attached to a smartphone can become the subject of discussion and discontent. Use your phone only to take photos and record small videos of the good times spent together but leave aside social media and emails that you can dedicate yourself to once you get home.
Let’s now discover ten reasons to choose Forte Village.
Romantic getaway: 10 reasons that make Forte Village an ideal destination
A romantic getaway is a perfect opportunity to rediscover a couple’s harmony and spend a few days with your partner.
Let’s see together ten reasons that make Forte Village, the resort in South Sardinia, the right place for a truly unique and exclusive couple holiday:
- Two hearts and… hotels, suites, and villas: privacy, freedom, class, and comfort are core to the accommodation solutions at Forte Village. Elegant hotels with luxurious and spacious terraces, lush tropical gardens, beautiful swimming pools and direct access to the sea from all facilities, suites with extra services such as a butler, chef, or chauffeur, and the refined surroundings of the luxury villas.
- Wellness and intimacy: the private spa at the resort is an oasis of peace, relaxation, and privacy surrounded by the enchanted garden of Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa. An intimate, quiet, and welcoming location where you can experience pure relaxation with the healing power of water and the benefits of wellness treatments such as a massage with Ayurvedic oil.
- Food and love: at Forte Village you can choose from a wide range of Michelin starred restaurants to live a truly unique food experience and discover the flavors and scents of gourmet cuisine.
4.Sports in and out of water: for couples who don’t give up sports even on holiday, the resort has a Performance Center powered by Acquaforte, perfect for sportsmen, professionals, and amateurs who can train under the guidance of extraordinary athletic trainers and sports doctors alongside massage therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, and nutritionists. For those who love water sports, the Boat House on the beach of Forte Village provides all the necessary means to explore the sea: from catamarans to canoes, to windsurfing, pedal boats, jet skis, and kite surfing.
5.Spiritual care: yoga isn’t only good for mind and body, it can also strengthen the relationship with your partner through exercises based on teamwork and require mutual trust. At Forte Village, you can cultivate the well-being of your couple at the Ayurvedic Park, where massages, yoga sessions, meditation, and pilates help to relieve anxiety, tension, and stress.
- History and legend: a romantic getaway is a perfect opportunity to discover extraordinary places such as Cagliari, a city with an ancient history, and combines the magic of tradition with the charm of modernity. Among the main tourist attractions of the beautiful Sardinian capital close to Forte Village, there are the Sella del Diavolo and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta.
- Natural oasis: not far from the resort of Santa Margherita di Pula is the Spartivento pond, where you can admire and photograph pink flamingos, one of the faunistic wonders of the island. The pond is a precious natural oásis, a must for all those who love excursions and discovering new places.
- Between music and theatre: is there anything more romantic than a concert under the stars with your partner? At Forte Arena, the extraordinary outdoor theatre at Forte Village, you can breathe in all the magic of unique and original events. The amphitheater is reminiscent of the ancient Roman arenas and has 5000 seats and a stage of 800 square meters.
9.Dreamy beaches: the resort is surrounded by beautiful beaches of soft white sand caressed by the clear blue waters of one of the most beautiful seas in the world. The perfect natural setting for sunset walks hand in hand with your partner.
- Yes, I do: what can make a romantic getaway truly unforgettable? A fabulous wedding proposal in an extraordinary location such as Forte Village, where you can experience incredible beaches, culture, food, unspoiled nature, and wellness.
Do you want to surprise your partner and organize a romantic getaway in a true paradise? Discover Forte Village Resort in Sardinia.